1. SMILE. Not only will it brighten your day, but it will make others around you smile, too.
2. At the end of each day write down something you think you did well. e.g. I stood up for someone who was bullied today.
3. Listen to songs that make you happy, not ones that make you want to shut yourself off from the world and cry all by yourself in your room.
4. Believe that you’re in a confidence bubble. Kind of like, you’re wearing an invisiblility coat.
5. Love what you wear. When you look good, it changes the way you feel.
6. Walk with a purpose. Walk like you have got somewhere to be.
7. Make eye contact with the person you’re talking to or are talking.
8. Next time you’re at a party meet someone new. The girl by herself in the corner looks like a good person to start with…
9. Clear out the clutter in your life. A messy room equals a messy mind.
10. Stop comparing yourself to others. Focusing on your positive qualities, rather than comparing yourself to others, is a great way to boost self-confidence.