I continued looking for stuff for our newly renovated kitchen. That was my main agenda today.
I dropped by H&M Home and checked their stuff. There was a lot of nice stuff that I liked!
- aprons. I bought for our cook and her assistant. I also bought a denim one for Claudia.
- hand towels. I love them. Altho' Claudia doesn't like the material 'cos it's not absorbent enough for her. But I like it
- table runner. Love it.
- basket for Schumi's towels (for the pool)
- rug for the table in our set in the lanai
- wooden trays. Love it
- kitchen decors
- holder for laddles. I have been looking for something like this 'cos I hate it when I'm cooking and I don't know where to put the laddle or kitchen utensils. I don't want to be holding it all the time and I don't want to put it on the counter top either.
- etc., etc., etc…
I'll show everything I bought when I post pictures of our kitchen (with our cook and her assistant modeling their new aprons! 😂😂😂).
I'm not quite done yet I still in need to buy stools for our kitchen island and silver garbage cans. After that, I should be done.
Top: bought in a vintage store in NY || Skirt: H&M || Mules: Zara || Watch: Klarf || Sunglasses: bought it online (no brand) || Bag: Zara || Tibetan Beads Necklace || Tibetan Beads Bracelets || Willow Jewelry Heart Earrings